
I have seen this on a couple of blogs and really enjoy seeing it, so I thought people might enjoy seeing mine!
Rules: Open your pictures file, go to the fourth folder, and then the fourth picture. Post the picture and write a little bit about what was going on!
In December of 2007, Adam and I left 11 month old Courtney with my mother-in-law and went to Hawaii. This was the view from our hotel room one night as the sun was going down. What a wonderful trip and fun to go through the pictures again!
Thursday, September 25, 2008
Fourth Picture in Fourth Folder
Posted by california smiths at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
love it! wish i was there right now. interesting how different everyone pictures are :)
Wow - that is an awesome 4th-4th photo. You got lucky ;) Mine would be a random weird picture that I would have no idea why I took it.
That is so beautiful I am so jealous!
That picture is incredible. I have never been to Hawaii. It is one of my goals.
Post a Comment