Nursery was a little rough this week. From all the excitement, Courtney came home with a goose egg on her forehead from 'running into the wall' and a scabbed elbow, plus a few bite marks....*sigh* Don't worry, she bit the boy first... 

Courtney has a treasured tradition with her Daddy to watch "Batman: The animated series" every night before bed and eat string cheese. She will not let me anywhere the room at this time. She begs and looks forward to it all day. It is so cute to watch them each night. Adam loves it probably more than she does! She also LOVES to watch dad play Mario and humors him with how excited she gets to watch Mario jump and get stars. She is a true Daddy's girl!
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Courtney
Posted by california smiths at 11:02 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
That is so cute. Don't you love daddy's girls. I love that they build those memories with them.
This post reminds me so much of our little Annabelle. She had been kicked out of nursery in Bozeman twice for "inappropriate behavior". I think they just expected her to be a sweet little girly girl but the truth is, if someone pushes her she will push them back twice as hard! She is quite the little rascal sometimes. And she managed to beat herself up pretty good this week too. I'm afraid to post pictures for fear that CPS would come take her away!
What a fun post! She is a tomboy AND a daddy's girl :) I love the picture of her and Adam - she even has to sit just like daddy! Too cute!
fun kids. denver has to have dad do his bedtime routine of cuddling watching tv too. wish we would be better parents that read to their kids before bed but what do you do?
Did I mention I got called to nursery *sigh* forget goose bumps- the first 25 minutes there are usually too many tears to get to wild. Aren't you glad Courtney can defend herself?
Sadie is a true daddy's girl as well. When dad is home, mom is history. Saturday's are there day to hang out. It is nice though because then I can get the stuff done I need to on that day. :)
Post a Comment