Thursday, October 2, 2008

So this is love....

Ok, so maybe not love, but certainly the start of a great friendship :) Porter is one year older than Courtney, but I can easily say he is her best friend right now. One day I was on the computer and Courtney was coloring next to me and all of the sudden looked up and said, "Porter is cute". Then today when we were leaving joy school she said, "I love you Porter". Now this is getting serious....which freaks Adam out even though she is just 2 1/2. He said I need to nip this relationship in the bud....I can only imagine what he will be like when she is older....

Having THE TALK :) They both look so serious....

I love this action shot, thanks to Porter's mom, Piper, for doing such great photography and then sending me the pictures.

Courtney is interested in WHATEVER Porter is doing or looking at.

Such a great shot. It is interesting, there are six kids in joy school, three girls, three boys. The two older boys seem to do everything together, the two younger girls do everything together, and then there is Porter and Courtney doing everything together.

Reading to each other during school.

5 comments:

Teriann said...

Oh my gosh - she is boy crazy already ;) The pictures are adorable - the one down is so cute. It could be one of those framed little boy/girl pictures. Too, too cute!

Jon and Ashley said...

You got to love when they pick friends. It is good that she has someone she feels so comfortable with. He is a cute little guy too.

Piper said...

So fun! I got the link to work... Smiles!

Bingham Family said...

That is so cute! Dusty is the same way with Morgan. I can only imagine when she turns 16!!!

Christensen Family said...

That is so funny! She is such a girl. Father's are so protective of their little girls. He will have a hard time when she gets older won't he?!?!