Sunday, October 12, 2008

Hanks Family

My aunt Ruth's family recently moved about an hour and half north of us. She called on Friday to tell me that my grandparents and uncle had drove in for a visit. Saturday morning we were able to drive up and have a great visit with them. It is always so nice to have close and be able to see them.

Grant and his Great-grandma Hanks

Grant and his Great-grandpa Hanks

Courtney and my Aunt Ruth

Courtney trying on helmets in the backyard

Adam and Grant

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like fun! where were all the other kids?

Jon and Ashley said...

I love when family comes to visit. I swear, Courtney is so adorable in anything. She looks like a little model in her helmet.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

It sure looks like you have been having a lot of fun. I love when family comes to visit, especially grandparents. The party looked fun, and my daughter loved the idea of a bird feeder, we will have to try that out too!!!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

How fun that you got to see them!

Goldie said...

Thanks Tawni! I have to take you up on that babysitting offer once we get back from vaca. Thank you for your help and understanding!

Naomi Hanks said...

How fun to have family around! I'm glad you got to visit with Grandma and Grandpa Hanks. They are always fun to have for a visit. Did Grandma cook you any good grub? Her food is the best!