Tangi inspired me to make some sugar cookies with the kids. They LOVED it. I couldn't get Grant to quit eating the dough and then I couldn't get him to quit eating the frosting. Courtney enjoyed using sprinkles. Overall, a successful cookie making experience :)

Friday, October 24, 2008
Sugar Cookies
Posted by california smiths at 12:11 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
it's such a fun mess. i just had to force myself not to look at the fingers and bar and just let them have fun. i didn't let beck get in on the action -until eating the finished product- but looks like he would have had fun.
Courtney looks just like you in that picture. Grant looks hilarious! What a great mom :)
I'm with Grant. The dough is the very best part!
Fun! I LOVE making sugar cookies! Maybe I should make some with Connor sometime...I am sure he would do just what Grant did!
Looks like fun! I guess I should just brave the mess and do sugar cookies with Rhett. YIKES!!
You know, Tawni... you just started a lifelong tradition that your children will always love. My kids cheer when they actually get to get into the kitchen and help make a mess- because that is really what they do best! Whether it is rolling out dough to make their own pizzas or cookies, it is a great time had by all... Great job, Mom!
Post a Comment