Trunk or Treat was a lot of fun. My neighbors came with us and even decorated their trunk! I think everyone had a good time. I know my neighbors were so impressed. They just kept thanking us for inviting them and telling us what a good time they had. So yay! Now they have been to our church and met some people. Courtney and Grant made a haul on candy and it was fun to be the parent and be able to pick through it after they had gone to bed. We had set up a craft for the kids to make spiders, which Courtney thought was cool. Now we have a new decoration for next year! Adam was so great to leave work for almost two hours to help me and then going back to finish up. Great husband!!
Someone had carved this amazing "Yes on 8" pumpkin that I had to get a picture of,
Courtney's craft spider
Pirate Grant and his daddy
Our neighbors car on the left and our car on the right. 
Wednesday, October 29, 2008
Trunk or Treat
Posted by california smiths at 9:03 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Cool pumpkin :) Looks like you had a fun time. The kids look darling - what was Adam dressed up as ;)
so cute! looks like lots of fun. but why do don't they do it on halloween?
Cute! Looks like a lot of fun! Cool pumpkin as well!
I love trunk or treat. I also like that our ward does it on a different night. That way, you can still trick or treat your neighbors and get more candy. Mmmmmm candy. The prop 8 pumpkin was awesome.
I learned this year that trunk or treats are so much more fun when you have a kid to dress up and take! And way to go being so involved on Prop 8. Check out the link on my blog about it.
Post a Comment