Thursday, November 27, 2008

Announcing....


Due June 18, 2009. Yes, it was planned :)

17 comments:

The Reese's said...

glad it's out in the open. hope you had a fun thanksgiving!

Bingham Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving!!! I am so excited for you. Don't let anyone scary you 3 kids are so fun! CONGRATS!!!

Randi said...

Wow! Congratulations! What exciting news! :)

Sally said...

Yay! Congrats. Another cute kiddo to add to your family. I loved the little side note that it WAS planned. It saves a billion nosy people asking you!

Julie said...

I KNEW IT!!!! Congrats. You said just enough in your last email it had to be a baby. I am very happy for you!

Brian Hanks said...

Cool!

Way to move on past "replenishing" and getting to the "multiplying" part of the commandment. Your spirituality and devotion to keeping the commandments is an inspiration to us all. ;)

Joell said...

You are a a baby making fool! How exciting! I am way excited for you! That is great news! Good luck I hope everything goes great!

Larkin Family said...

Wow! Congrats! We are super happy for you and your family!

Ginger said...

Congrats Smith Family! That's exciting news!

Teriann said...

This is great news! Grandma is excited :) I will be there in June!

Briawna said...

congrats, even though it's still gross knowing that you peed on that stick and then took a picture of it. But I'm so excited for you guys!Yikes, three of them. I'm a little worried about being so outnumbered!

Julie said...

Hey- another thought. I am willing to share my birthday... It is a great day. Just consider it.

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

AAAWWWW!!! Congrats I haven't looked at blogs to much and what a great surprise. I am so excited for you. I love your family pics too!!!

Piper said...

WOW!!! Congratulations, you guys! So exciting. Happy for you. Only sad that little one's arrival will be AFTER you intended departure from our neck of the woods... :(

Christensen Family said...

Congrats Tawni! I am so excited for you. Good luck with the pregnancy and good luck with three!! ;) I will tell you that it does get easier after awhile!

Megan said...

Just checking in on your blog, and WOW - this is so exciting! You will love it I'm sure. And, PS, my aunt claims that #3 is the easiest baby. You know what your doing, the first two have eachother to play with . . . I'm sure you'll love it!

The Birds said...

Hey congrats!!! I have to admit that I've been a slacker at peeking in on blogs the last couple of months and boy did I miss out! I'm so excited for you guys! I loved the conversation with the dentist! You guys are really brave though. The thought of three scares me more than two did! But, we are SUPER excited for you guys! Can't wait to find out what it is!
~Chandi