Thursday night they had a tree lighting ceremony at South Coast Plaza which is a block walk from where we live. Our neighbors and us went and enjoyed getting hot cider and cookies, Santa hats and entertainment.
The tree is 97 feet tall and has over 20,000 lights on it. 
They also welcome Santa to Southern California, so starting Friday he is there all season! 
Adam and Courtney enjoying the show. 
Grant was memorized for it! (don't mind my cold sore~) 
Our neighbors Summer and Luke.
Sunday, November 23, 2008
Tree Lighting
Posted by california smiths at 10:32 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Can you believe Christmas is here? What a fun way to start the holidays!
SO FUN that you guys made it to the tree lighting! We have never gone- crazy- every year we think abou tit but it is usually after somone tells us how great it WAS. Bummer. BUT- I tagged you on my blog when you get a chance...
Fun! We hope you guys have a great Thanksgiving holiday.
looks like fun! thanks for a fun weekend!
Christmas is a fun time isn't it? Especially for the kids.
I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner. Wishing I were in Cali now...I would love a "warm" Christmas!
Post a Comment