Last night Courtney was sick and both her and Grant had runny noses, so I decided it was best not to send her to school and get the other kids sick. Adam had taken the day off for election day, so we went and voted in the morning and then headed for Disneyland. It was the PERFECT day to go. We literally walked onto every ride, every time we went on them. We even rode Peter Pan which is always WAY to long to wait for.
They gave the kids I Voted stickers, too!
This is Main Street at 1:00 pm. No one there. 
We then decided to walk over to California Adventures and see how the lines was for the new Toy Story Mania ride (every time we have checked it had been over an hour and half wait). We were so excited to see it was just 15 minutes. They have a giant talking Potato Head like Buzz at the Disneyland Buzz ride. They give you 3-D glasses to use during the ride which is interactive like Buzz, only SO MUCH COOLER!! By far the coolest ride to go on. If you like Buzz, Toy Story is about 100 times funner. 


Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Disneyland
Posted by california smiths at 2:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
looks like fun, wish we could do that around here.
How nice! Waiting in long lines with kids is no fun.
We are going to Disneyland in December with my in-laws when we visit for Christmas. Will you give me your advice on what not to miss, and what to not waste time on?
That is a perfect day at Disneyland! Fun - I am jnealous :)
My kids have never been to Disneyland. We need to take them there. I love Courtney's pirate shirt. I hope your Prop 8 passes! It is looking good.
We just went to Disnyeland a few weeks ago...the lines were alot longer and it was way more busy then when you went yesterday, but we had way fun. Thank goodness for fast passes!! The Toy Story ride is great, we had so much fun on that ride, and Sadie loved it. She loved Disneyland so much and I can't wait to take them back there again sometime.
We are going to Disney in January...last year we skipped California adventure-because we had plenty to do and we thought it was geared more for adults and that Carson was too little for it. What is your opinion? Should we make time for it or not?
Thanks!
So I am way behind on blogging! Your kids pics are darling! I love the halloween costumes. So glad the prop. 8 went great!!! Disneyland...I am so jealous. How fun!!!
Melia and I are having fun seeing all the pictures of you guys--we miss you!
Post a Comment