We spent Thanksgiving in Vegas with Adam's family. We went and saw Madagascar 2, Twilight (I went all by myself and LOVED the movie!), and even got in a session at the Vegas temple. We had a lot of fun playing Guitar Hero, Dominos and Catch Phrase, and the kids loved spending time with 'their' dogs Cupcake and Nigel.
My mother-in-law fixed a fabulous feast, my contribution was not the turkey, but I made its socks (officially called 'Turkey Frills')
Grant shocked he got caught feeding Cupcake his fruit snacks.
Courtney loving running in a backyard with the dogs.
Grant helping his Dad play Guitar Hero
Courtney making sure she hits all the right buttons
Sunday, November 30, 2008
Thanksgiving
Posted by california smiths at 10:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
Looks like you had a great Thanksgiving! Congrats on the new babe!
That looks like a fun Thanksgiving. I love your dark hair. Congratulations on the baby!
Yay! You're pregnant! How are you feeling? I can't believe how big Courtney and Grant are getting. We've only been gone for like 5 months and they're already so grown up!
Love the turkey frills ;) Looks like a fun time. Grant's bare feet at Thanksgiving, imagine that!
Post a Comment