While we were in Vegas, Adam's sister trimmed Courtney's hair. It was the first time we have cut it, so Courtney made it to just shy of her 3rd birthday. We just took an inch off the bottom- all that baby hair that had gotten stringy. It still looks long, curly, and cute! 
For some reason last night Courtney wanted to take pictures of her pretending to be asleep with her daddy. Not sure why, but I thought they turned out cute. She is better at pretending to be asleep than Adam! :)


Monday, December 8, 2008
First Haircut
Posted by california smiths at 12:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
That's amazing you made it that long before you were forced to cut her hair due to an "accident". I'm very impressed and jealous! Annabelle is now sporting a short bob due to the darn mouse toy.
she really looks asleep! i would have guessed she was if you hadn't said she wasn't. love the hair cut, wish mine was that cute!
Those pictures are adorable! She is a good actress :) Cute haircut too - it looks great.
She is so dang cute! What an imagination!!!
So funny! Leena has that same sleeper too. They should take pictures together as "twins". And yes, I am terrified that Matt won't come back. But he says he could die driving a car. He did get life insurance though. Still doesn't make me not worry.
Those are so cute. I agree she does pretend to sleep better then Adam. So cute!
Post a Comment