Today Courtney's joy school went to a retirement home and performed the The Nativity and sang some Christmas songs. Courtney was Mary and the whole thing turned out pretty cute. The residents loved it, especially the singing. Tonight we have our joy school party where all the families will get together for a dinner and let the kids perform it again for the parents.
Courtney (Mary) and Catherine (Shepherd)
All the joy school kids ready to perform
The angel telling 'Mary she is going to have a son'
Here is Courtney holding baby Jesus (her head piece fell off in the middle of it, we almost had to stop the show because she just didn't know what to do without it!)
Thursday, December 11, 2008
The Nativity
Posted by california smiths at 3:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
I hope you have video - that is absolutely adorable!
Looks like she was perfect for the part! BTW -- Congrats.. A new baby will be so fun!
That is so cute. I can just see Courtney frozen and not knowing what to do without her headpiece on. LOL. What a fun experience for the residents as well as for the kids.
that looks so cute! i'm glad she got to be mary!
How darling! I've probably told you this, but Dusty (my husband) did joy school. Sooo Cute!!!!
that is so cute. hey thanks for the nice comments you leave,
Courtney made such a cute Mary! How fun for you guys. What are your Christmas plans? Hopefully we will be seeing you in Las Vegas!
How cute...these are the things that little kids remember about christmas. At least it was the little things like this that I remember the most about my christmas times growing up.
Cute! She looks like the perfect Mary!
So cute. That's all I can say. Kids make Christmas so special.
Post a Comment