
So today I went to the dentist. Adam had gone to this dentist last week, so she had got to talk to him a bit. So when I sat down, she congragulated me on the baby on the way, and was like, "Wow, three. You guys are so young". I'm like true. But then the conversation turned to this:
Dr: So are you from Vegas, too
Me: No, i am from Utah
Dr: So are you Mormon
Me: Yes
Dr: Is your husband Mormon, too
Me: Yes
Dr: So you guys are going to have 12 kids
Me: No, probably like 4
Dr: Probably. No wonder you guys got started so young
Later:
Dr: So what happens if you are Mormon and don't like kids
Welcome to a non-Utahn dentist :)
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Dentist
Posted by california smiths at 12:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
pretty funny! :)
Wow! It is so different living out of Utah and Idaho!
Interesting conversation I must say. I am sure its a different way of life living outside of the "utah bubble". Anyways, congrats on your pregnancy as well, Tawni! I hope you have been feeling ok.
My sister lived in Florida for one of her pregnancies and she always felt so funny going to the doctor because he was not LDS and she had her "funny underwear" that he would look at her funny for. Anyway, it is a totally different experience living outside of Utah going to dentists and doctors.
I'll tell Aaron to hurry...
My neighbors have 4 kids and some guy told them they needed a tv in their bedroom. Interesting how different people think.
You are nice. I probably would have been offended and said some rude comment back. None of the dentists business if you ask me!
Post a Comment