Thursday, July 16, 2009

Beach Day!

Adam's mom is here and we took a trip out to the beach this morning. Ashley's first time to see the ocean! The kids LOVED it as usual, but Grant was particularly funny with the sand this time. He literally rolled in it the entire time we were there. We had a lot of fun.









5 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks so fun! we definitely need to the kids next time we visit :)

Em and AJ said...

It must be a boy thing with the sand because Ashton can't get enough of the sand either. :)

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Looks like so much fun! Rhett loves the sand as well. I am with Em...must be a boy thing!

Tristan said...

I agree! Grant looks like he is all boy!!! I am constantly washing because Garison gets dirty but I have to laugh because my sister is constantly washing because my niece gets one little drop of juice on her clothes and she feels like she has to change her whole outfit. Aren't you so glad you at least have one of each!?! So fun!!!

Teriann said...

The picture of Courtney walking along with the umbrella just looks so cute and GIRLY! On the other hand, Grant is a total boy :) Looks like fun!