I found Grant taking pictures of Ashley and telling her to "say cheese baby".
Cute sleeping pic in my favorite outfit (for right now)
Adam's grandparents came and brought us dinner and Sprinkles cupcakes....an entire dozen!


Ashley showing how we can all feel at times.... I can just imagine her thinking, "Can you make them be quiet?"
Monday, July 13, 2009
One month old
Posted by california smiths at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
cute pictures! love her covering her face, i'm sure that's what she's thinking. but i'm wondering if she has a name... you guys only refer to her as baby :)
The last picture of Ashley is sooo cute! How sweet and innocent: See no evil...speak no evil...hear no evil!
Ashley is so cute. How fun to have Papa and Shauna stop by...and bring treats!
I am going to have to make that last picture of Ashley my desktop at work, it is perfect for a long day :) Cute kiddos!
Ashley is soo cute. All your kids are!
Are sprinkle cupcakes better than crumb brand? Hope things are going well!
Post a Comment