Yesterday Adam took Courtney and Grant to see Ice Age 3 for the fourth of July. We also went to our ward's pancake breakfast this morning. It was the first time we have ventured out as a family of five :) I got some great pics I wanted to share of the kids this weekend.
My kids love to read. We honestly could sit down and read for hours with them and they would still want more. I always try to remind myself it is a good thing! Lately Courtney has started to read to Grant which is helpful, but Grant has also started to like reading to himself! 
Sisters!
These were some shots of Ashley looking at Adam when she was laying on his arm today. I loved all the facials she was pulling and thought she looked like she had grown up so much. Wish we had family closer to see her!


Saturday, July 4, 2009
Happy 4th of July
Posted by california smiths at 4:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
Love the new pictures. Ashley is getting bigger!
so cute! she's getting so big! can't wait to see them again.
Those pictures of baby Ashley are so cute!!! I love that your kids love books! Despite my efforts to read before bedtime and nap, my son would still rather run around and play and play and play. But we are still working on it! One day maybe...
Post a Comment