Thursday, July 2, 2009

Grapes

Yesterday Adam brought home the first grapes of the season. Freshly picked by the boss off the vine and brought to the office. Never even went into the packing houses so they still had leaves on them, and they tasted FANTASTIC!!

When I pregnant, I told Courtney the reason I couldn't real hula hoop was because of my big belly and when I wasn't pregnant anymore I would show her how good I am. We Wii Fit hula hoop all the time and I am a four-star calorie torcher on that thing. I can do like 800 hulas in 6 minutes, but I was embarrased to say I can no longer real hula hoop as Courtney pointed out yesterday as I tried that "You are not very good at this mom". Who knew the Wii Fit wasn't real practice. Well I will be outside after the kids are alseep to practice my hula's and prove to my daughter that I am good at it!

4 comments:

The Reese's said...

yummy grapes and wii fit makes you think you're great at alot of things you are not. my example would be bowling but we won't go into that.

Larkin Family said...

I love fresh grapes! How fun that Adam can bring them home for you. You are such a good Mom to work on your hola hooping skills for your daughter! Good Luck!

Teriann said...

Courtney pointed out that I wasn't very good at hula hoop when I was there - but I don't like the wii fit hula hoop. Give me step aerobics or boxing on the wii fit any day ;)

Em and AJ said...

Yummmm, fresh grapes right off the vine--lucky!! :) I have never played the Wii fit hula hoop, but I am personally not very good at hula hoop in real life, so I think that I would do terrible at the wii fit hula hoop. Now you have me even wondering how long it has been since I have hula hooped!? :)