Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Pictures

I have the three cutest kids. Grant's newest thing is when you ask him to say cheese, he squints his eyes up completely closed and grins huge. It is darling!




4 comments:

The Reese's said...

holy cow! what is that last picture of ashley?!? and love the one with courtney in the hat and wings, darling :)

Teriann said...

I think I have a picture of you pulling that face like Ashley when you are a baby :) Cute pictures - looks like everyone is having fun!

Em and AJ said...

That is so funny about Grant, because Sadie went through that same stage and everytime I said cheese when I was taking pictures she would do it. It made me laugh so hard a few times that I ended up missing out on the "cheeser" grin with the eyes closed. I sure miss those days of when she would do that...enjoy them with Grant while they last. :)

JonandLo said...

She is precious...congrats!! Please add me if I'm not on your list already. locramer@gmail.com