When I had Courtney, my first phone bill after was over $200 because I talked so much to people after having her. After child number three, I don't have time for anything!! I never talk to people on the phone, get on the computer or anything. It is crazy! And Ashley can't even do anything yet :)
Ashley sleeping. 
Courtney feeding her dog a bottle.
Grant being Grant.
Courtney is a great big sister. She is always talking to Ashley, showing her toys and wanting to hold her.

Ashley's baby announcement. My mom did the photo shoot and then created the announcement for me. 
Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Lots of Kids
Posted by california smiths at 7:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












11 comments:
Thanks for the updated pictures - the kids are all so cute. I miss you all!
so cute! miss you guys :)
How adorable! That announcement is amazing! You've already posted a few times since having a baby- that is better than most, and this is your third! :) Thanks for updating with pictures, it is always so fun to catch up and see your cute kids!
I bet you have no time anymore. That's how I already feel with two! Hence the decision to wait a while. I can't imagine having three all under the age of 3!
so so cute!
Cute pictures!
I felt like I had no time after having number 2, so I am sure after number 3 life gets crazier! Ashley is darling, thanks for sharing her cute little pictures.
Tawni! Your children are all SO beautiful!!! Way-to-go! Turns out you and your hubby have great genes!
That's so funny about the phone bill. The same thing happened to us when Annabelle was born. I guess we didn't have anything to talk about before she was born, but after people just never stopped calling!
Your mom did a great job. The announcement is hanging on my fridge and everyone thinks it is professional. I guess she is a professional??
I haven't been blogging lately and totally missed the baby arrival. Don't worry I think the third child thing never ends. I still seem to never get anything done, but Iam sure loving my kids. Congrats what a doll!!!
Post a Comment