Thursday, June 18, 2009

One Week Old



9 comments:

Em and AJ said...

So cute! I love that fluffly blanket that is under Ashley, it looks so soft and comfy!

The Reese's said...

she looks darling! can't believe a week has gone by already. seems like we were just there.

Ginger said...

Beautiful. That dress in the top picture looks so pretty, is it her blessing dress?

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

So cute!!

kate said...

omigoodness, she is a beauty!

Bingham Family said...

She is darling! I can't believe all that dark hair!!! So beautiful!

Joell said...

So darling!

April Greener said...

I haven't been in "blogland" for awhile and just checked back in. I can't believe your pregnancy is over-it sure went fast (to me!)

Congratulations on your sweet baby girl. She is absolutely beautiful!

Brittney N said...

She is gorgeous! We just got your announcement in the mail today. It makes me excited to have a little girl (someday)! Congratulations!