Sunday, June 14, 2009

Ashley Emma


We welcomed Ashely Emma into our family on Thursday afternoon. We delivered in an ocean front hospital with quite the view! Ashely weighed 7 pounds, 11 ounces and was 20 inches long. We came home after 24 hours and have enjoyed spending time with our families and getting used to a family of five.

The view...



The proud dad...

My brother-in-law, sister and dad...

Dad, big sis Courtney and baby Ashley....


Also, I am going private again. Adam says it is either private or no blog so I choose private :) I have everyone saved from last time, but if you are a new viewer, leave your email and I will add you!

19 comments:

Em and AJ said...

Congrats, glad that she made it here safe and sound. Hope you guys are doing great!

Chantalle said...

Congrats!! I hope the next few weeks go well! Good luck with everything- yet another adorable baby!

Larkin Family said...

Yay! Congrats. She is absolutely beautiful. We can't wait to see her in August!

Tristan said...

WOW! Three kids now. You definitely have your hands full! Congratulations! We are so happy for your cute little growing family. Baby Ashley is very adorable. I bet the other two are just loving their little sister. It's also fun that your family is there with you for now. Take care!!!
P.S. You have my email still, right?

SMILES2ALL said...

YEAH!! congrats!! oh and my email is lindseekaye@hotmail.com
and by the way this is Lindsee (Barnes) Haney from BRC.

Sally said...

She is adorable and I love her name! So glad to hear that everything went so well.

Jon and Ashley said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful. I love her name!

Joell said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Wow you have a lot of guests at your house! You are getting used to a much larger family that 5 right now! Hope everything goes well!

kate said...

Congrats! She is so so cute!

Sam and Chelsie said...

I would like to keep viewing if that is ok with you!

samandchels@hotmail.com

Goldie said...

Congratulations! She is beautiful. I especially love the bow in her hair.

OnlyAMemoryRemains said...

congrats Tawni, she is beautiful! I would love to have an invite car_bug2000@hotmail.com

Denise Naylor said...

Congratulations, she is just beautiful! I wish you all well. My email is drjohns27@yahoo.com, I would love to be able to keep up with you.

Denise Naylor

Ginger said...

Congrats! Ashley is beautiful (I like that name too). You should have my email

Chris Jones said...

Congratulations guys! Number 3 is quite the accomplishment!! Hope all is well!

The Reese's said...

so cute! and going private again, keep my on yours.

Bingham Family said...

How fun to have a new baby around. I'm so happy for you. She is darling.

Randi said...

Congrats on the arrival of your beautiful baby girl! The view from your hospital room was awesome!

The Downs Family said...

Congrats!