Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Family Fun

We go in tomorrow morning at 7 am for induction, so YAY! She is almost here. We have been busy all weekend with my family in town and I wanted to post some cute pics of the kids enjoying time with their cousins. We went to the petting zoo, the Discovery Center, lots of swimming and park, and had a lot of fun before the chaotic life of having more children than hands!








America, next time you see me, I will be a skinny, hot mamma!!

8 comments:

Sally said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope everything goes well. I'll be excited to see pictures of the new little one.

Ginger said...

Good luck! Kind of fun to know when they are coming isn't it?! Can't wait to see pics!

Darbie said...

Good Luck! I love the picture of the two boys looking at each other. So fun!

Joell said...

You look great! Good luck tomorrow!

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Looks like you guys have had fun! Good luck tomorrow!

Jon and Ashley said...

Good luck tomorrow! I hope it goes perfectly. You look darling pregnant. I love that picture of Grand and Beckham

Randi said...

As I was reading your post I realized that it is this morning you went in to be induced! I hope everything went well & I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one!

Em and AJ said...

Exciting!! We are thinking about you today and hope all goes well. I can't wait to see pictures of your new little one. I love your little saying at the end of the post. I always felt way skinny after having a baby (even though, I really wasn't). :) Good luck!!