Saturday, June 6, 2009

Kids, Kids, Kids

Thursday we had Courtney's joy school graduation at a local park. It was a lot of fun to let the kids play and talk with the moms. I can't believe it has been an entire year of joy school. We had such a great group of kids and they learned a lot. It was fun to watch them mature and learn so much.



My mom, sister, and two nephews got here on Friday to play until the baby comes and then watch the kids while we are in the hospital. We have had so much fun already swimming, playing at the park, and talking. It is going to be such a fun week before some of them leave.



Adam and I took advantage of the babysitters and headed to LA for a Dodger game today against the defending world champs, the Philis. We LOVE to watch baseball games and were excited to getaway for a couple of hours since we know in a couple of days it won't be so easy for quite awhile :)

5 comments:

Em and AJ said...

It is always nice to have an outing without the kids. Fun to have your mom and sister in Cali with you. Good luck with the delivery next week, I will be waiting to see pictures of your new little gal. :)

Brian Hanks said...

You left out one important detail: did you, or did you not, buy a dodger dog?

california smiths said...

Of course, I got a Dodger Dog. I had been craving one since the last time I had gone. You can't go to Dodger stadium without getting a Dodger Dog! So sorry to leave that important detail out!

Tristan said...

I bet you are just loving having your mom and sister in town! It's so fun to see all the cousins together! Next time you are in town (Which I know it probably won't be for a while), you have to let us know so we can plan a roommate get together. I think it would be fun to see each other and let all of our kids play together! Between all of us, our families are really growing as we multiply and replenish the Earth! LOL!

Larkin Family said...

It's always fun to have family around, especially for such an exciting event! We are so excited for you guys. :)