Today I was talking with Courtney and she was asking why Bambi had brown eyes and so we were discussing how people are born with eye color and I asked her what color she thought Ashley (baby to come) will have. I told her I thought blue because the Hanks side of the family has a very dominant blue eye color. Then I started to kinda freak out, because she is almost here and I will actually get to see what she looks like. Both my kids came out totally different, so it will be interesting to see what we get next week.
Courtney had tons of dark hair that she never lost. Long eyelashes and fingers.
Grant came out strawberry blonde and ready for the beach. 
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Almost there
Posted by california smiths at 4:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
You have such pretty babies! Not the nasty wrinkly newborn look at all. I'm excited to see what your next little girl will look like!
We are excited to see what baby #3 looks like too. You will have to post pics ASAP after you have the baby. It's funny how you think your kids will all come out looking the same because you can't imagine what the new baby will look like. It's part of the fun surprise when you finally get to meet that new little one. I assumed that Libby would be bald and blonde just like Garison but she came out with a full head of dark hair! No matter what, however, we always seem to fall in love with the new baby's own special features and characteristics. I'm excited for you!!!
I am so EXCITED! I can't wait to see what she looks like either - we will see you in 2 days :)
How exciting!! I'll be watching to see how adorable the next one will be!
You ARE almost there! Wow! Good luck and she will just as cute as the other two!
Ready or not!!! What an exciting time. She well be so beautiful! I can't wait. Good luck with everything.
Post a Comment