My mom shared this with me, and as someone who could listen to both songs over and over and also listen to John Schmidt thought I would pass it along to others who might enjoy it.
Friday, May 29, 2009
LOVE STORY meets VIVA LA VIDA
Posted by california smiths at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












7 comments:
agreed, i love this arrangement, i wonder if you can find the sheet music to actually learn it? which would take me a year but it'd be fun :)
Ever since we heard this a few weeks ago we have been listening to it non-stop! In fact we just had it playing when I pulled up your blog. Great song.
I agree, this is great! We actually got to hear him play on Sunday at Riley's cousin's farewell. It was neat!
I fell in love with this the first time I heard it as well. The sheet music is supposed to be out the end of May and available to purchase on his website. It's on my list of music to learn as well!
My new favorite - but then Viva la Vida is my ringtone ;) I am waiting for the download to be available so I can have it on my iPod. See ya next weekend!
Thanks for sharing that. I had never heard it, but I really like it. This will make a perfect addition to my ipod
Thanks for this post! I love this arrangement. I probably listened to it 10 times.
Post a Comment