Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cute kids

I finally got a tie for Grant. He hated it, but it looked so darn cute. It is one of those zipper ones, so he can get it hanging completely undone but can't get it off. It ended up matching Courtney's dress for church so I had to snap a picture, unfortunately my kids do not smile for the camera. So these are the best I could get. I am excited to add the third child to the picture. I am 37 weeks, therefore full term now, yay! I had a doctor's appointment today and at next week's appointment we will make sure we can have her on June 11. I want her to come now, but I am also so scared of her coming early and not knowing what to do with my kids! Courtney came two weeks early on her own, so we will see what happens in the next couple of weeks.


5 comments:

The Reese's said...

so cute! can't wait to come see you guys!

Sally said...

Such darling little kiddos you have!

Teriann said...

Don't they look adorable! We are so excited to come down - so keep that baby where she is at least until next weekend!

Em and AJ said...

Such cute kids and they are getting so big. I went early with both of my kids, so you just never know when those babies are going to come! I hope that all works out so that you have someone to be with your kids. It is always a worry of what you are going to do with them when you go into labor, especially when you don't have any family right there close. Good luck, we are thinking about you and hope all goes well and can't wait to see pictures of Smith baby #3.

Goldie said...

So cute! I hope things go well with the delivery.