It has been a pretty relaxing week here. Not much to blog about. We do spend a lot of time walking to the little park that is inside our subdivision. That has been a wonderful perk of the move. The kids love it and its literally 30 feet from our house. It will be so nice when the baby comes I am sure.
Which should be three weeks from today if all goes as planned. Which it needs to because it can't be before my mom and sister get here....though it would be nice to be sooner....
Wednesday, May 20, 2009
Not much going on...
Posted by california smiths at 8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












10 comments:
Love the pictures of the kids - you didn't mention the earthquake though :) Cute preggo picture too!
Wow, only 3 weeks! You must be one of those lucky women who looks good through their whole pregnancy. You look great!
It's so fun to see your pregnancy progress as you post pictures. I'm sure the baby will love to see what mom looked like pregnant with her one day. Very cute!
We also have a park in our subdivision that we spend lots of time playing at. I wish we had a nice, big backyard but since we don't it really helps to have a park to let the kids run out all of their little energy!
We haven't had much go on this week EXCEPT I have been pretty much quarantined to the house because I potty trained Rhett. Let me tell you lots of fun! He has done awesome though which is nice! Cute pictures!
can't wait to see you guys!
Not too much longer before baby gets here, how exciting. Hope you are doing and feeling well. Parks are so nice to have close by.
You are such a cute pregnant woman! I miss your cute little kids. At least next time you come to see your family, I will be here. I can't wait to see the new baby.
You look great! I am sure you are so excited to add another little girl to your family. That park will be a great convenience for you guys!
I wish I didn't have to pack everyone up to go to the park. Sometimes living in the middle of no where sucks, for that reason. I am so jealous your baby is almost here. How exciting!!!
You're looking wonderful! Miss you guys.
Post a Comment