Today was Ashley's blessing day. These days are always so much fun! Adam gave such a beautiful blessing and it was nice to have family to share it with. We tried to get a new family picture, but Courtney and Grant were being particularly difficult with smiling...in fact all Grant wanted to do was pout for some reason, but with three under four I will take what I can get!
Our family.
The lunch afterwards...
Ashley and Papa
Ashley and my Aunt Ruth and her son Jacob
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Blessing Day
Posted by california smiths at 2:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












8 comments:
Your family pictures are darling! Cute family :) Looks like you had a good day - wish I could have been there.
looks like it went great, sorry we missed it! but i just got a great fare watch for our trip in november! we might book tonight :)
You look SO good! What an adorable family- I am glad you were able to step back and have fun...it can also be a stressful day!
Tawni,
You look amazing! And Ashley looks gorgeous!
Looks like you had a great day! Ashley looks beautiful. Blessing days are fun (but it is also nice when they are over). You look great Tawni. Next time you are in Utah, let me know. I would love to get together with you and Tangi.
Beautiful, love the new family picture. Like you said, when your kids don't want to cooperate, you take what you can get, but I think your family picture turned out great.
Ashley's blessing dress is really pretty. I like the family photo. Even if kids don't cooperate, it still is worth trying! You look like you never even just had a baby!!! You look great!
Very Cute! How fun to have Pres. holding her!
Post a Comment