We tried some family pictures at the beach today. Thought I would share a few. We were going for a Christmas card pose, but I think we will have to try again :) It is so hard to get three little kids all looking at the camera and smiling all at the same time. Big thanks to Adam's cousin Whitney for making the attempt!



Friday, August 7, 2009
Family Beach Pictures
Posted by california smiths at 8:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
I like the first one - we could Photoshop the person's head off Adam's shoulder :) I LOVE Courtney's face in the 3rd one - adorable. Cute pictures!
you guys look cute!
The one you used as your header turned out great! If you get another chance to take pics, great- but if not, you have a great one there!
Congrats on the new baby! She is adorable. I think the family pics are really cute! It's amazing how fast the kids grow up isn't it. How is having three treating you? It looks like you guys have had a fun and busy summer!
Post a Comment