Courtney started pre-school yesterday. She will be going three days a week for four hours. She is already loving it and went on her first field trip today. She got to ride a school bus which has been a dream of hers forever. They went to a children's museum and had lunch at a park next door. She came home just beaming.
First day of school
Getting off the bus after the field trip
Ashley showing off how she can hold up her head. Courtney is always giving Ashley her white silky. Every time I turn around she is handing it to her, and explaining that THIS one is hers and the purple on is Courtney's. I guess Courtney knows all about younger siblings and thinks that Ashely is just imaging how as soon as she can get control of her hand she is stealing the purple silky....
This is Ashley smiling and cooing at Courtney. She lights up whenever she hears Courtney's voice. I have to admit she is the BEST baby. I have never had an easy baby. The first two were total screamers and then I got Ashley the Angel. We moved her into Courtney's room on Sunday and haven't heard a peep from her. She sleeps 8 hours straight and went to sleep in there last night even with Courtney reading with her lamp on and we didn't hear a word. She is wonderful! I know this video will be boring to anyone but my mom and sister.... :)
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
Pre-school
Posted by california smiths at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
That video is absolutely precious! Courtney looks so cute going to school - I bet she is the best student there. Did you pack her a lunch or did they provide it?
Too funny about the purple silky - but I can hear Courtney saying that :)
looks like school is so fun, really she's been ready for school since she was two :) and you're right i do love the video, she's getting so big and i can't wait to see her again.
That video was not boring at all! It was fun to see baby Ashley live in action! :) I can't believe Courtney has started school already. What a big girl! She looks confident and ready! Sounds like she will be a little smarty!
That is a longer day of school than my Brance has in Kindergarten. A nice break for you I'm sure. Your girls are so cute.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe that Courtney is already old enough to go to pre-school. She is so cute. Ashley is getting so big and I didn't mind watching the video, it was fun to see how big she is getting. My good baby was Sadie and then we had Ashton. If I have another one like him, we are done!!!! :) Glad that Ashley is a good baby for you.
How fun for Courtney! And how nice for you to have such a good baby...you deserve it for being such a great mom. :)
Post a Comment