Not much to report has been happening, but here are a couple of pictures of the kids. Sunday Courtney had me put curlers in her hair like I had and then she put make up on right next to me. She has white eye shadow covering her cheeks....
Ashley smiling big for Courtney
All three
Tuesday, August 25, 2009
Some pictures
Posted by california smiths at 9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
wow they are all looking so big! but ashley is killing me, she looks nothing like when we left her and it's only been a couple months!
Cute kids! I think it is so fun to have a baby with older siblings to always them smile! Bay breaks out in huge smiles whenever she sees or hears Hud.
Love the new pictures! Ashley is getting so big!
Cute, cute kids! I can't believe how much Ashley has changed. I love the picture of Courtney with the makeup all over her cheeks, that is something Sadie would do. Love it!
Post a Comment