Friday, August 28, 2009

The Farm

Courtney has been begging to go back to the petting zoo since we had Ashley. Today I caved and drove down to it but made it happier for me by inviting my old neighboor and her kids to meet us there. We had fun.
This is the main reason for our visit. Courtney's 'best friend' Billy.

Ashley's first time seeing a cow get milked

Ashley and Sophia

Luke, Grant, & Courtney

5 comments:

The Reese's said...

looks like fun! love ashley's face :)

Teriann said...

I am glad Courtney finally got back to visit Billy! You do know he is hers but she keeps him at the petting zoo ;) Love the pictures!

Goldie said...

How cute Sophie and Ashley are together. I love Ashley's bow :)

Julie said...

I still think it's funny you have to "visit" the farm animals. Your not in utah anymore toto...

I love the pic of Ashley's face. So funny.

kristi said...

The funniest pic of Ashley ever.