Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Grapes

Adam came home on Friday with ten pounds of grapes. Some of them were the biggest grapes I had ever seen and had to take a picture!

Courtney for some reason has only wanted to wear her Christmas pajamas and winter hat. (She told me the hat keeps out noise when she sleeps, and that sometimes she likes to be sweaty....)

Excited to take the kids to Utah tomorrow for a week! We will drive to Vegas tomorrow and catch a ride with Adam's grandparents to Utah on Thursday morning. Sad we have to leave Adam home to be responsible and work. Hard to be the dad sometimes....

6 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

I am so excited that you are coming! Livie can't wait until she gets to see Courtney. Dylan sleeps in sleeper jammies all through the summer. He loves to be warm and sweaty at night.

Skye Hanks said...

glad you're coming to visit me! i just realized monday is labor day, so i'll be up there til monday night

The Reese's said...

at least she looks cute while she sleeps! can't wait to see you guys.

Teriann said...

I am so excited I can hardly stand it!!!

Em and AJ said...

Those grapes are big, I have never seen them that big before. Have a fun trip to Utah.

Larkin Family said...

How fun! I hope you have a great time with your fam. :)