Friday, September 18, 2009

Chicken Pox

We just left the doctor and Courtney has chicken pox. Seriously?!?! When is the last time you knew someone to get the chicken pox?? She is completely up-to-date on her immunizations. "Luckily" the doctor says, now she doesn't need the booster at age 5. We now have 10-12 days of isolation....so sorry to all the moms that I've had Courtney around, really hope your kids don't get it!

Doctor says Grant shouldn't get it since he has had the shot (which worked so well for Court) and Ashley shouldn't get it since I am nursing... we shall see....

6 comments:

The Reese's said...

so sorry! i can't believe she got that, hope your other kids don't catch it.

Teriann said...

I can't believe that parents these days don't have to deal with chickenpox! J/K - I hope she isn't too miserable, keep the itchy cream handy :)

Bingham Family said...

That totally sucks!!! Good Luck...I hope nobody else gets it.

Em and AJ said...

Wow, that is crazy! I haven't heard of someone having chicken pox in years. Good luck and I hope that Courtney isn't too miserable and I hope your other kids don't get it either. I remember having the chicken pox when I was younger and it was NO FUN!!!!

Goldie said...

Whoa! Seriously? How crazy is that. Wishing you luck during your confinement :(

Tristan said...

OH BUMMER!!!