Ashley is three months old (and a week) and is doing great! She usually sleeps 8 pm to 6 am and then eats and back to bed till 8:00 am. She is very easy going and is getting so fun. She rolls over and grabs toys now. I can't believe how fast time goes!


Wednesday, September 16, 2009
Three months old!
Posted by california smiths at 9:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
she looks darling! i love chubby babies, it's nice to see one of yours with some fat on them :)
What a cutie! Time sure has gone by fast :)
She is so cute. I wish they could stay little long they get big way to fast! I hope my baby starts sleeping through the night. Lucky!!
I love that first picture of Ashley!!! Her little eyes just light up!
She looks so sweet! Maybe she can teach Baylie to sleep that long--awesome. Bummer about the chicken pox! Hope the other two don't get them.
Post a Comment