Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Utah

We spent five days in Utah at my sister's house. We went to the farm house we grew up on till we were four and my dad had us take a picture next to our little one year old handprints. :)

On Sunday we drove to Provo to visit Adam's sister who is in hair school. Courtney looked like this when we got there.....

and this when we left

Off came this much...

My sister has a boy 10 months older than Courtney, a boy 6 weeks younger than Grant and is due in March, so our kids are really close. Here they are playing air hockey at my brother's house.

My cute brother and Ashley

8 comments:

The Reese's said...

glad you came and we already miss you! love the hair but what did adam think?

T said...

so cute I love courtney's haircut, I actually thought she looks a lot like skye when I saw it!

Jon and Ashley said...

Darling haircut! It makes me want to cut Livie's hair. I'm glad you guys had fun. Livie already misses Courtney.

Teriann said...

I am so glad you came. I wish you lived closer :) Tell Adam thanks for lending us his family for the weekend.

eafildes said...

Courtney looks sooooo cute! Vic did a great job :)

Goldie said...

Holy cow! That was a lot of hair chopped off, but the cutest haircut ever on courtney!!

Tristan said...

Courtney's new hair-do is sooo cute!!! Sounds like you had a nice visit. One of these days when you are in town, we all need to get together.

Larkin Family said...

Looks like fun. You gotta love Utah, especially farm life! Courtney's hair is adorable, she is such a pretty little girl.