My parents have four peach trees that we decided to can while we were all together on Labor day. Man, it was not as fun as I remember watching my mom just do it :)
Picking the peaches
Grant picking an apple off another tree my parents have
Ashley watching the entire process 
Ashley realizing how boring it is and falling asleep during the process
Tuesday, September 8, 2009
Peaches
Posted by california smiths at 5:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












2 comments:
It might have been a lot of work and BORING - but thing of all the yummy peaches you have to eat now :)
What a fun day to spend with your family even if canning is not the most favorite activity to do. It is hard work, and I guess that when I was younger I didn't realize how much time went into it. Now that I am older and have done canning, man it is hard! Your little Ashley is growing up so much and so are your kids. Courtney's new haircut is so cute. I hope you had a fun trip to Utah. :)
Post a Comment