Ashley is four months old today, so of course I had to try cereal. She just seemed like she has wanted to eat with a spoon for awhile now. We gave it a try and she ate it up! She loved every bite and kept it all in (for as good as a new eater can!). 


I went to enrichment Wedensday night (I mean, a relief society meeting!) and I was gone for 15 minutes when Adam sent me this picture. Courtney fell asleep before seven! (Why doesn't that happen when I am home?!?)
Ashely doing tummy time!
Sunday, October 11, 2009
Four Months Old!
Posted by california smiths at 7:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
so cute and i love her headband. does she leave them in good? i love it when they start eating solid food, so fun!
Wow, she is already starting solid foods...that is crazy! She is growing up too fast, don't you wish you could stop time sometimes. :) I love that picture of Courtney asleep, she must have been tuckered out.
Wow, she is getting so big! She will be walking and talking by the time I see her next :)
Post a Comment