Today Courtney put down the spoon while feeding Ashley to give Adam a hug when he got home from work (and I was cooking dinner). I turned around to find Grant wanting to be a helper too. He was trying so hard that I had to take a picture and let him try a couple times till he was done and returned the spoon to Courtney to finish. I never would have let a two year old feed my first child....probably not my second either...poor Ashley! What is in store when we have another?

We are just loving this cute baby!!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Helper Number Two
Posted by california smiths at 9:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
looks like you have lots of good help :)
You're brave to let the kids help. Whenever Garison helps feed Libby, I have a huge mess on my hands and it's just not worth it. Maybe he can help with the next one in 5 years! HAHA! Are you already talking about another one!?!
No talk of the next one yet :) But there will be a next one eventually, I know that!
What good little helpers you have and I am with you...if Courtney does a good job and always wants to feed Ashley, I would say "go for it." I love feeding my kids, but it can get so mundane after awhile especially when you do it breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Ashley hasn't hit that stage yet, but she will. :)
Post a Comment