Adam took Friday off work so we could head to Vegas Thursday night. My sister and her husband were there for the weekend, so we went to play. My mother-in-law was so nice to watch our kids all night Friday, Saturday morning so we could run to the temple, and then again Saturday night, so we could have a break. The kids love her and my sister-in-law so they never even knew we were gone. Friday night we went out with my sister and brother-in-law to eat and walk the strip. We rode the gondolas at the Venetian and then stopped at Serendipty 3 for dessert. Where we ate...get ready for this.... FRIED OREOS on a sundae. Best thing I have ever eaten and have wanted it again ever since we left... of course we got the frozen hot chocolates that they are famous for, but it was the FRIED OREOS that really left an impression :) .jpg)
.jpg)


She is getting so big! :)
Sunday, October 25, 2009
Serendipity 3
Posted by california smiths at 8:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
How fun! You guys are lucky to have such great babysitters! I found a recipe not too along ago on the internet for fried twinkies. I have never tried it but maybe after reading your post, I will have to give it a go! :)
Sounds like you guys had fun - it is great to get a break once in a while ;) If you lived closer I would babysit anytime . . .
we had a blast but we ate way too much.
Ohhhh- so glad I came across this post and not MAtt!! FRIED OREOS?!?! Those have GOT to be DANGEROUS!! But at least you guys had a blast! :)
Post a Comment