Sunday, November 1, 2009

Happy Halloween!

We had a fun week for Halloween! We made sugar cookies and decorated pumpkins for Family Home Evening.


We went to our old ward's Trunk or Treat on Wednesday and met our old neighbor with her kids and her sister and family.We had so much fun seeing our old ward members and the kids loved it.

Watching the kids break a witch pinata.

Adam and Ashley

Luke, Courtney, Kyle and Grant

On Halloween we went to our own ward's trunk or treat.

(I love this pic of Ashley, the decorations kept her entertained. It was like a Halloween mobile :) And yes her costumes is off, because unlike where some of you live, it was 80 degrees here!)


Ashley discovered her thumb on Friday.

The three kids trying to all smile at the same time...

First Cutie oranges of the season, WAHOO!!!

9 comments:

Tristan said...

Looks fun!

The Reese's said...

looks like fun but keep that thumb out of her mouth! see ya tomorrow.

Teriann said...

Will you be sending some of those cuties to your family? I hope you guys have a fun week with your visitors :)

Michelle Bready said...

You look so cute in your Disney costumes!! I should've guessed you'd go Disney.

Goldie said...

It was so much fun seeing you!! You looked so cute in your costume. Aleena loved seeing Courtney. It was funny that Courtney didn't recognize Aleena at first. Hope to see you again soon.

Em and AJ said...

How fun! I don't blame you for taking Ashley's costume off, it was a warm day here for Halloween too and I am sure Ashton was melting in his costume. However he was a good sport and kept it on.

Bingham Family said...

Cute Family! I thought we had great trick or treating weather! Lucky!!!

Jon and Ashley said...

I think you are even prettier than the real Snow White. I love how Tangi told you to keep her thumb out of her mouth. She probably knows how hard of a habit it is to break from Livie. I hope you guys had fun last week.

Skye Hanks said...

oh my! they gave us these during huddle the other day at work... they were AMAZING! and i told my ETL ryan how freakin good they were and he let me take a bunch home :)