Sunday, November 8, 2009

Family Week

We loved having my sister and her family come stay with us this week. The kids loved spending time with their cousins and enjoyed going to Disneyland with them three days in a row. Courtney is getting big enough that she enjoyed Thunder Mountain and the Matterhorn roller coasters, while Grant loves Buzz and Rockets. Ashley just enjoyed spending hours at a time attached to mom! She never cried, just watched everything and took naps in the Bjorn.
My sister Tangi, Beckham, Denver, Grant and Adam enjoying Tea Cups.

Ashley and I watching Tea Cups.

Tangi trying to figure out where to go next while the kids waited for Playhouse Disney to start.

Meeting Lightening McQueen and Mater. Surprisingly, Grant burst into tears and didn't want to go near them.

Grant and I on the rockets.

Courtney, Denver, and Grant playing house in the hall.


Also, Ashley found her toes on Saturday and I LOVE it! :)

5 comments:

Jon and Ashley said...

Darling baby legs on Ashley! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun. Tangi said you were the best hostess.

The Reese's said...

we had a blast. can't wait to do it again, well maybe the days of walking around disneyland can wait but we'll visit again.

Larkin Family said...

Yay for Disneyland! Glad you found Mater and Lightening McQueen. How fun to bring your family to such a fun place!

Em and AJ said...

What a fun week to have Tangi and family hang out. I love when the kids find their toes too. My favorite is when they start putting them in their mouths. :)

The Birds said...

Oh, I can't believe how big Ashley is already! I swear you just had her! Her baby legs are super cute too! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! It was SO hard for me to tell you and Tangi apart in those pics...usually I'm pretty good, but man, I swear you're starting to look more and more alike! Oh, and I LOVE that the kids are playing house in the hall! Brings back my childhood memories - just ask Joell!!
~Chandi