Monday, December 14, 2009

Chistmas Time

December is just flying by! I can't believe it is just ten days until Christmas Eve. Yesterday the kids wore their new Christmas clothes to church. I have been just waiting to get matching sister dresses and finally found them.



My mother-in-law drove in from Vegas this weekend just to watch the kids Saturday night so Adam and I could drive into downtown LA for he company work party. It was a great night and sooo nice of her!

Ashley hasn't been feeling to well. Here she is trying to take a nap with the older kids around...

11 comments:

The Reese's said...

you guys all look so cute! i just wish it was warm enough here to wear dresses like that! hope you had fun.

Sally said...

Love the matching sister dresses! And I'm jealous you can have presents under your tree....we put decorations under ours because I just don't trust Annabelle when I'm not in the room.

california smiths said...

Tangi- it is perfect weather here, thats what we pay the big bucks fro :)

Sally- Grant opened one of his presents the first day I put them under but I think I scarred them all for life, but yelling, "NOOOOOOO". He might not open any presents on Christmas after my reaction..... ;)

Red Rock Motors Inc. said...

Where did you get the cute dressed? They look so cute!

california smiths said...

I found the dresses at Khols... 50% off!

Teriann said...

The kids look so darling and you and Adam look sharp for your night out! You are looking good Tawni :)

Ginger said...

They all look so dang cute! I haven't even attempted to try to get a pic of mine kids in front of the tree, I really should. Thanks for motivating me Tawni!

Em and AJ said...

I love dressing my kids up for Christmas in Christmas clothes. I don't have two girls to dress in matching dresses, but maybe one day (and no, that is not an announcement)! :)

Tristan said...

Those are such cute dresses! I love matching kids. It's so much fun!

Larkin Family said...

I love the matching dresses! You have such cute kiddos. :)

Lisa Summers & Fam said...

Look at how cute your family is, I love the pics!!!