One of our Christmas traditions is going to Disneyland the first Saturday in December. Nothing better than It's a Small World at Christmas time!
Ashley and I on Dumbo... Grant and Courtney always want to ride with their dad.....jpg)
Grant on the carousel.jpg)
Grant's first time on the Toontown rollar coaster. He loved it. Ashley was asleep in the bajorn so Adam had to take turns taking Courtney and Grant on it. They both just kept wanting to go on it again and again. Luckily it was walk right on..jpg)
Cinderella's castle with snow..jpg)
Adam and the kids on Peter Pan. We never do this one because the wait is FOREVER, but we hit Disney at the right time and walked onto all the rides. Love it when that happens!
Monday, December 7, 2009
Christmas Tradition
Posted by california smiths at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
looks like fun, we'll have to come that time next year :)
Jon and I went to Disneyland for our honeymoon and it was decorated for Christmas. It was such a beautiful time. You family is so beautiful.
What a fun tradition! Looks like a fun day :)
I bet you guys are really getting to know the ins and outs of the place. Your kids are very lucky!
What a fun Saturday treat. I would love living so close to Disneyland...I love that place!
Post a Comment