Christmas was great this year. Adam's mom and sister drove in on Christmas Eve and we have a very relaxed couple of days. We ate to much, got to much, and had a great time. The day after Christmas my mom and sis-in-law took Courtney and Grant to see the Chipmunks and when they got home, Adam and I went and saw Avatar. Here are my favorite pictures (there were so many I loved, but won't post them all!)










Sunday, December 27, 2009
Christmas!!
Posted by california smiths at 9:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Looks like you had a great Christmas. It also looks like Adam really enjoyed the Toy Story soldiers ;)
looks like a lot of fun! wish we could have seen you guys, but at least you had some family there. grant got the same jammies beck got!
What a great Christmas. How did Courtney like that castle? I debated getting that for Livie.
Ashley, DO NOT BUY THE CASTLE... it is poor quality, every piece falls apart, to hard to work the bath and bed for adults, kids will NEVER get it, to many little pieces (tiny cups and such. Worst purchase Santa ever made...
What a fun Christmas at home! I love the matching pj's...that is a must in our house. :) The family missed you guys Christmas Eve, hopefully next year!
Post a Comment