We were lucky enough to have my mom, my sister Skye, and her friend Kelsy come stay with us this past week. We had so much fun going to Disneyland, the beach and swimming. Grant had a huge crush on Kelsy and Courtney just loved having so much attention! We had a great time and were sad to see them leave this morning. 


This is Courtney on Soaring Over California. She went for her first time with my mom, Skye and Kelsy, but then wanted to take me so show me the oranges that her daddy grows (she calls the ride, Cutie Soar). When it started she was telling, "Don't worry mom, they bring us back". And when the ride was over she told me, "See, I told you they would bring us back". I love how real the rides are to little kids. She really thought you flew somewhere. (When riding with my mom, she asked her if they were still at Disneyland).



Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Family
Posted by california smiths at 2:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
Love that last picture! What a stinkin' cute baby!
looks like so much fun!
I used to love when family came to visit me. You had a lot more wholesome entertainment to offer than I did though.
Thanks for showing us a great time. Playing with the kids was the best!
Ashley is getting so big! It seems like you just got done posting a bunch of baby pictures and now she is sitting up and becoming a little girl! She's really starting to grow into her little features. Very cute!
Fun stuff! I love reading your quotes on the side of what your kids say. They are hilarious!
Post a Comment