Wow!! Five years has come fast. I am happy to report we are still madly in love and busy as ever. Two college degrees (plus LSAT and CPA license) and three kids later, we are happily living in our first home in Southern California. I am blessed to stay home with the kids while Adam works hard to support us. I could never have imagined a better husband and father and I hope everyone knows it! ;)


Thursday, February 25, 2010
Happy Anniversary!!
Posted by california smiths at 3:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












5 comments:
Happy anniversary! It is fun to look at your newleywed pictures. Look at you now - parents of 3!
happy anniversary! and i can't wait to see ashley crawl in person. hurry and get here...
I know we have to let you be in town to be with Tangi but I wish we could all get together sometime to meet each others families in person. It's crazy how much can change in just 5 years. Looks like you guys have accomplished some really great goals in your life already. Happy Anniversary!
Happy 5 years!! Happy in love...glad to hear, hope you guys are doing great! :)
Good Job Tawni! It's funny how your life can drastically change in 5 years. And you still look fabulous after 3 kids. Maybe its that California sun! Congratulations on your happy marriage. It's so nice to read such positive news in todays world.
Post a Comment