I stay home all of the time. Then in one week it seems like everything happens! We spent three nights in Vegas, three nights in Utah and got home in time to have my grandparents visit and my MTC comp spend the night. BUSY, BUSY!!
We spent the first two nights in Vegas and were able to visit all of Adam's family, all parents, grandparents, great grandma, and even my old college roommate Emily and her kids. Then we went to Utah and saw all of my family and met my new nephew Korver. 




I got home just as my aunt and grandparents pulled in to visit. Then later that night my MTC companion spent the night before heading to Disneyland the next day. 

Wednesday, March 10, 2010
Vegas, Utah, Home!
Posted by california smiths at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












3 comments:
I hope Courtney is feeling better. I'm glad we got to see you guys.
Oh, I feel so special that you mentioned me on your blog...I wish that I would have pulled out the camera and taken pictures as well. Sadie had so much fun playing with Courtney.
WOW! You guys have been busy too. I'm putting dibs on your next "old roommate" visit next time you are heading this way! :)
Post a Comment