We have been busy, busy this past week. We have been to the doctor four times and I now have all three of my kids on antibiotics. Two for ear infections and one for bronchliotis (baby bronchitis-Grant). My kids have never been sick or on antibiotics and all of the sudden I have all three. When it rains, it pours right? Apparently my kids don't like the cold Utah snow to much :) Just kidding, I know kids do get sick in Cali too....just not as much ;) So I have been busy, going to the doctor, getting prescriptions (each kid started their prescription two days apart, couldn't' they have planned it better?!?), holding sick kids, and getting up with them at night. Needless to say, I haven't taking many pictures to blog.
On a happier note, Grant got a big-boy bed today. He even took a nap for two hours this afternoon. Yay! He is growing up so big....now to find a home for an extra crib...not planning to have two in cribs anymore....
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
Sick, SIck, SICK!
Posted by california smiths at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












6 comments:
i'm glad you got him a big bed. now post some pictures of the rooms rearranged.
We have been sick too. It seems we have been sick nonstop for months. It stinks!
I know how you feel. Well actually I don't because I only have 2 kids. I can't imagine 3 sick at the same time! I sure hope you get some sleep soon!
That is such a bummer to have them all sick :( I hope everyone gets better soon - and that you stay healthy! I am glad Grant would take a nap in his big boy bed.
Connor just got into a big boy bed too! He has done surprising well and he actually really likes it now. Good luck with your kiddos, it seems like everyone is struggling with something lately.
My kids are sick too for the last couple of weeks. We can't seem to shake it off...
Post a Comment