We have been busy since my last post. Eight days after Grant got on antibiotics he had an allergic reaction to the Amoxcillian and we made yet another doctor visit to learn what his horrible rash was!

And then there was St. Patrick's Day that I never posted a picture of my green kids
And my mother-in-law coming down for her birthday...
And today was Easter! We had a primary activity last weekend with bunnies and games. We also had fun coloring eggs and hunting the. It was a great Easter Sunday! 







Sunday, April 4, 2010
Catch Up
Posted by california smiths at 6:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)












4 comments:
looks like you've been having fun!
I bet Courtney was in heaven with the bunnies! Cute pictures - I am glad you are finally blogging again ;)
i'm glad someone in this family updates their blogs :)
love the pictures and i miss your kids (and you too)
hope to see you soon!
HA HA!!! Skye is so funny! I'm allergic to penicillin. Crazy! How can we be allergic to medicine!?! Poor Grant! Not fun! I love the kids in their green outfits too. So cute! Also, I really like Ashley's purple Easter basket. Where did you get it?
Post a Comment